Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Liberals are lost...

Dear Liberal friends,

when I heard paul martin was going to resign I was devasted (devested even worse when Jean Chretien left). The Liberals have lost their way, way lost.

Being a die hard liberal, it pains me when I see my party in such disarray. I actually thought about voting for the conservative party during the last election.-scary thought, eh. I know I was scared myself I became very insecure for a couple of hours.

The reason why I feel the party is very lost is because of their attempt to buy votes during the last election. please don't hate me for saying it. but its true. Paul martin and Jean Chretien were fiscally responsible, and then came the mult-billion dollar announcements. Paul martin would never do that, that was the only thing that disappointed me.

The liberals need to focus, as much as I hate it the conervatives cheap method of just focusing on five priorities does work. But liberals need to get it straight. Start to focus, and stop trying to buy votes with mult-billion dollar announcements.

Remember we earsed the worst finacial mess this ountry ever saw. We produced year after year of fiscal growth, and budget surpluses.

Another thing is we have to differentiate ourselves from the cheap NDP who are stealing are votes. their literally stealing our platform. Going left isn't going to help.

I want to see the fiscal responsible liberal party I fell in love with.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then you should support Scott Brison! I agree with you and that's why i'm supporting him.

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck I say to scott brison....I like him as a mp but I dont want a pm who cant talk without whistles and dropping H's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home